Full program information may be find here (updated on April 30 2007)
Liste of accepted talks
- R. Agueda, "Trace polynomial for homotopy classes of simple closed curves on the twice punctured torus"
- Ei. Bannai, "Cubature formulas in numerical analysis and tight Euclidean designs".
- Et. Bannai, "Euclidean tight designs"
- Y.Bouddabous, C. Delhommé, "k-reconstructible binary relations"
- P. Cameron, "Permutation codes"
- S. Caminiti, G. Fusco , R. Petreschi, "On Bijective k-Trees Encoding"
- J. Carroll, "A New Proof of Pappus Theorem"
- V. Chepoi , B Estellon, Y. Vaxes, " On covering planar graphs with a fixed number of balls problem with odd diameter constraints"
- M. Dah, Y. Manoussakis "A game on graphs with attackers and defenders"
- M.Deza, V.Grishukhin "Properties of a parallelotope equivalent to Voronoi's conjecture"
- P.T. Do, V.Vajnovszki, "CAT generation of Dyck words and relatives"
- R. Euler, "On the completability of incomplete latin squares"
- K. Fukuda, "On the Complexity of Minkowski Sums of Polytopes"
- J.C.Godin, "A new approach of the McDiarmid and Reed conjecture"
- O. Hudry, "Extremal values of classic parameters in r-twin-free graphs".
- Y. Itoh , " Problems on random sequential packing"
- A. Ivanov, " A fresh look at the Griess algebra"
- J. M. Jaam , " Can We Improve the Current Lower Bound of the Ramsey Number R(5,5) "
- B.Jackson , T. Jordan, " The generic rank of body-bar-and-hinge frameworks"
- F. Kardos, "Large Symmetries of Fulleroids"
- Y.Kempner, V.E. Levit, "Poly-antimatroids as convexity structures"
- A. Kramer, N. Zagaglia Salvi, "Particular cycles of the De Bruijn Digraph B(2,N) "
- M. Liazi, I. Milis, F. Pascual and V. Zissimopoulos, "The denset k-subgraph problem on clique graphs"
- H. Maehara, "On a sphere that passes through n lattice points"
- A. Pasini, " Is there any shortcut to the graph isomorphism problem ? "
- M. Pouzet, "The morphology of infinite tournaments. Application to the growth of their profile"
- N. Singhi, "On semiadditive rings and projective planes"
- S. Shpectorov, "Well-embeddable fullerene graphs"
- P. Sole, " Skew hadamard designs and their codes"
- R. Hajduk, F. Kardos , R. Sotak "On the azulenoids with large ring of 5-gons"
- Dirk Oliver Theis "A global geometric approach to relaxations with application to the graphical relaxation of the symmetric traveling salesman polytope"
- N. Thierry, "Some relational structures with polynomial growth and their associated age algebras"
- V. Ustimenko, "On the extremal binary relation graphs of high girth and cryptographical algorithms"
- I. Fanti, M. Poneti and V. Vajnovszki, " Generating involutions, Bell and Stirling permutations"
- A. Vietri, " Should we give up the Graceful tree Conjecture ? "
- G. Wang, " Heterochromatic subgraphs in edge-colored graphs".
- T. Wu, "The complexity of some problems for permutation groups".