One page abstract should be submitted electronically to email@example.com
by December 31, 2007. All standard formats (pdf, doc, rtf , ps) are welcome.
For any question, please, contact the chair .
There are no conference fees
From the full list of papers accepted for presentation, a very limited number of full-version strictly refereed papers will be published in a special issue of the European Journal of Combinatorics.
CIRM is located inside the Campus of Luminy Faculty at Marseille, France. Full information about CIRM may be found at
Accomodation and meals
At the CIRM, there are 33 double rooms and 18 single rooms (7 with double beds), for a total of 84 beds.
A certain number of these rooms have already been reserved for our meeting.
All reservations have to be done .
One month before the conference, unreserved single rooms and double rooms
will be assigned to participants according to the requests indicated by the meeting organizers at
the time of inscription and according to availability.
All participants will be lodged in the center, where they will take their
breakfasts and evening meals. Lunches will be provided by the Institute to
the participants. There are several types of accommodations.
Kitchen facilities are not available.
Participants who come with their partner will have priority for rooms with double beds.
The rate is the same as that of a single room. Thus accompanying persons housed at C.I.R.M. (for bedroom
with a double bed) only pay for breakfasts and meals. However, if such bedrooms with a double bed are not available,
participants may be offered a room with two single beds, but the additional person
will be charged the full price in this case. We would like to know, as soon as possible,
the number of accompanied participants that will require single rooms with double
beds or with two single beds.
- CIRM Day (single room, 3 meals) : 68,61 euros
- CIRM Day (double room, 3 meals) : 60,61 euros
- Meal : 13,25 euros
- Breakfast : 4 euros
- Single room : 38,11 euros
- Double room : 30,11 euros
SMF/SMAI members will be granted 10% reduction from the above rates.
Payment for living expenses is requested on Tuesday between 2
and 4 P.M.
VISA and MASTERCARD are accepted.
BY TRAIN : Arrive at the Marseille
Upon arrival, you may take the night bus, a taxi, or the metro followed by the bus. (All bus schedules are available
- The night bus, number 521, runs after 9pm and goes directly
to the Luminy terminal, about 10 miles from the train station.
(schedule : 9.19 pm*, 9.54 pm, 10.34 pm*, 11.09pm, 11.49 pm*,
12.24 pm, the ones with a star don't go between July 1st and August
31). Tickets cost about 1.5 euros and may be bought on the bus.
(Be aware that the bus drivers do not make change.)
Then walk to the CIRM
- Taxis from the train station to the CIRM cost about 22 euros.
- The metro leaves directly from the train station. Take metro
number 2 towards Ste-Marguerite-Dromel and get off at "Rond-Point
du Prado" (metros go from 5 am to 9 pm). After exiting the
metro station, cross the street to the bus stop and take the bus
line 21 to Luminy terminal. Weekdays, buses leave every 15 minutes
between 5.15 am and 9.00 pm. The last bus leaves at 9.10 pm from
"Rond-Point du Prado" towards Luminy Terminal). Trip
duration : about 35 minutes, price about 1,50 euros. (Be aware
that the bus drivers do not make change.) Then walk 5-10 minutes
to the CIRM.
BY PLANE : The nearest airport is
After landing, either take the airport shuttle to the Saint-Charles
train station or take a taxi directly to the center.
- The airport shuttle runs every 20 minutes from 6.20 a.m.to 10.40 p.m., and drops off at the Saint-Charles train station (phone number : 04 91 80 84 12). The trip lasts about a half an hour and costs around 8 euros. From Saint-Charles, proceed as if coming by train (above).
- Taxis from the airport cost around 54 euros.
- From Avignon and Aix-en_Provence (highway 51) Take the exit "Vieux-Port" and follow "Toulon" (toll). The road goes through a tunnel under the vieux-port and under the city. At the toll exit, take the direction "Stade Vélodrome" and
"La Plage" toward the "Rond-Point du Prado". Then follow "Luminy".
- From Nice and Aubagne (highway A53)
Take the exit "Mazargues" then follow "Stade Vélodrome" and "la Plage" to "Rond-Point du Prado". Then follow "Luminy".